Proprietary Notices, Copyrights and Trademarks.The TSF Website contains proprietary notices, copyrights and trademarks.
User Accounts.You may be granted permission to create a “user account” on the TSF Website containing your preferences and other materials ("User Account"). The permission to establish a User Account is personal to you and your authorized users, and cannot be shared with or otherwise used by any other individual or entity. You hereby represent and warrant that all information provided to TSF in registering a User Account is current, complete and correct, and that you will promptly update such information following any change which renders it incomplete or incorrect. TSF may refuse to open, permit access to, or terminate a User Account if we suspect any information provided by you or any authorized user is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, not current, or misleading. TSF may place restrictions on the types and amounts of information stored in a User Account.
- 1. NOT select or use as user identification (i) the name of any other person with the intent to impersonate that person or (ii) a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel user identification at our sole and absolute discretion;
- 2. NOT embarrass, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any TSF Website user;
- 3. NOT post, transmit or submit content which may be considered libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- 4. NOT post, transmit, or submit stories or comments which contain any form of solicitation, business opportunity or product offer, including, without limitation, links to multi-level marketing schemes;
- 5. NOT post, transmit or submit content which may be considered to contain homophobic statements, ethnic or racial slurs, political statements or messages of any kind, including religious intolerance;
- 6. NOT post, transmit or submit content which violates or may violate the copyright of another;
- 7. NOT use the Services for any illegal, immoral or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to (i) distributing, using or make copies of, or otherwise duplicating any materials contained on the TSF Website; (ii) make the TSF Website, or any materials contained thereon, available to any unauthorized third party; (iii) sell, loan, rent, lease, re-license, sublicense, transmit, distribute, re-distribute, or timeshare the TSF Website, or create any Internet "link" to the TSF Website without prior express written authorization from TSF, or "frame" or "mirror" the materials or services contained on or accessible from the TSF Website on any other server or Internet-based device;
- 8. NOT post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any TSF Website user;
- 9. NOT create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to TSF, TSF Website or any TSF Website user;
- 10. NOT violate any local, state, federal or international laws (including, without limitation, copyright laws) which may be applicable to you and your use of the Services;
- 11. NOT use, with the exception of accessing any so-called RSS feeds, any automated method or means (including robots, spiders and scrapers) to access all or any portion of the TSF Website for any purpose whatsoever without TSF’s prior and express written permission;
- 12. NOT (i) take any action, which, in our sole discretion, imposes or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionate load on TSF Website’s infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the TSF Website or any Services offered therein; or (iii) circumvent any security features, actions or measures designed to prevent or restrict access to the TSF Website and/or Services;
- 13. NOT use the TSF Website or Services on behalf of, or at the request or instruction of, any other party for any purpose whatsoever;
- 14. NOT remove, alter, amend, or otherwise tamper with any titles, trademarks, copyright, restricted rights notices, or other proprietary rights legend, or any license agreement, included or provided with the TSF Website.
Links to Other Materials.It is understood that TSF is not responsible for any content or the appropriateness of any content contained on any sites which are or may be linked to the TSF Website and which are not owned or controlled by TSF. TSF reserves the right to terminate any links or linking program at any time. TSF does not endorse the companies or the products or services of any companies to which the TSF Website may be linked and reserves the right to note as such on the TSF Website. If you elect, in your sole discretion, to access any third party sites linked to the TSF Website, you do so at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights Infringement.TSF will promptly respond to all claims alleging its intellectual property rights infringement, investigate all such alleged infringements and take all reasonable, necessary and appropriate actions to protect and defend its intellectual property rights and/or comply with applicable intellectual property laws, including, without limitation the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Notifying TSF of Intellectual Property Rights Infringement:To notify TSF of alleged intellectual property rights infringement, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to our corporate offices, which contains the following (in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act):
- (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the TSF Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that particular TSF Website;
- (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit TSF to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- (v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Warranty Disclaimer.You acknowledge that TSF has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: (i) which users gain access to the TSF Website or use Services; (ii) what effects the content may have on you; (iii) how you may interpret or use the content; or (iv) what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. You hereby release TSF from any and all liability for your use of the TSF Website and any content which you may or may not have acquired or accessed through the TSF Website or through the Services. The TSF Website and/or Services may contain or may direct you to sites that may contain information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. TSF makes no representations or warranties concerning any content in or accessed through the TSF Website or Services, and TSF is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the TSF Website or the Services.
Medical Disclaimer.The Services, including without limitation any content, available on or through the TSF Website is intended solely for information purposes and is not intended to contradict, substitute or replace the advice or services of a medical professional, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. You should not use any Services, including without limitation any content, available on or through the TSF Website to diagnose or treat any medical or health condition. We urge you to consult a medical professional in matters relating to your health. Any action on your part in response to the Services, including without limitation content, available on or through the TSF Website is at your sole risk and discretion. TSF makes no representations or warranties with respect to any Services, including without limitation content, available on or through the TSF Website regarding any treatment, action or application of any medication. TSF is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from your use of the TSF Website.
General Disclaimer.ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS TSF WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. TSF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TSF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THEREFORE SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU DEPENDING UPON YOUR STATE OR COUNTRY.
Limitation of Liability.TSF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE TSF WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, INCLUDING TSF’S PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OCCURRING. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Applicable Laws and Export Control.TSF controls and operates the TSF Website from a location within the United States. All content and materials of the TSF Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights of TSF or their respective owners as well as under any applicable laws and governmental export control regulations of the United States.
Compliance with U.S. Export Regulations.Any and all TSF Products (including samples) are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States and to the laws and regulations of the country in which the Products are received. Products may not be sold, leased or otherwise transferred to restricted end-users or countries. You hereby agree to comply with all applicable export control laws and regulations and will not use or export TSF Products, directly or indirectly, in violation of these laws.
Permission to copy and distribute all documents and related graphics from this World Wide Web (WWW) server is granted subject to the following:All other product and service marks are trademarks of their respective owners.IF YOU ARE ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A CORPORATION OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, OR ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE AS PART OF YOUR DUTIES AS AN EMPLOYEE OF A CORPORATION OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO TSF THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO ACT ON BEHALF OF SUCH CORPORATION OR LEGAL ENTITY AND TO BIND THE SAME TO THESE TERMS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS ARISING HEREUNDER. ALL RIGHTS AND LICENSES GRANTED HEREUNDER ARE PERSONAL TO YOU AND SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY RIGHT TO GRANT SUB-LICENSES TO ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN.COMPLIANCE WITH U.S. EXPORT REGULATIONS. TSF Products (including samples) are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States and to the laws and regulations of the country in which the Products are received. Products may not be sold, leased or otherwise transferred to restricted end-users or countries. Buyer hereby agrees to comply with all applicable export control laws and regulations and will not use or export TSF Products, directly or indirectly, in violation of these laws.
- 1. The materials provided herein are for internal, non-commercial use only, and
- 2. Any copies of documents contained within this server or portions thereof must include the above copyright notice.