A unity piece that will set your wedding apart is the Personalized Rustic Unity Lantern with Candle Holders. A romantic rustic lantern crafted from fir wood and metal featuring gorgeously designed accents and two tapered candle holders constructed from wood. Complete with a personalized engraving on the lantern, this unity piece set will be a unique addition to your ceremony and afterwards, your home.
- FREE Personalization.
- Set Includes: Two (2) wooden candle holders and one (1) rustic unity lantern. Candles not included. Tapered candle holders hold standard size taper candles.
- Dimensions: Lantern: 7” L. x 7” W. x 18” H. / Candle Holders: 2.5” L. x 2.5” W. x 4” H.
- Features: A wooden lantern with an intricate metal top, glass windows, two wooden-tapered candle holders, and free personalization.
- Materials:Fir wood. Glass. Metal. *Please Note: minor bubbles and swirls are inherent to hand-blown glass. Variations may occur on styles due to their handcrafted nature. Naturally occurring variations, including knots, notches, and swirls in the wood grain are inherent to the material. The rustic finish is intended to enhance the warmth and character of these physical traits and contribute to their one-of-a-kind beauty.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Engraving Options: May be engraved with a single initial, a single initial with two custom lines (max 18 characters per line), or a monogram (max 3 characters) and a date (max 8 characters) at No Additional Cost. See More Photos for additional views.
- Calculated at Checkout
When Will My Order Arrive?
For all personalized items, including stock items ordered with personalized tags, the production time is shown on the individual product detail pages under "THIS ITEM WILL BE READY TO SHIP IN *". Please remember, the production/processing time listed does not include the transit time once shipped.
If an order is placed after 3:30 PM Pacific Time, it will be considered placed the next business day. For example, if you place an order on Monday at 8:15 PM - it is considered an order from Tuesday. All orders placed after 3:30 PM Friday or on the weekend will be considered to have been placed on the following Monday.