Green Mountain Flask by Jacob Bromwell®
Unlike the Great American Flask, this flask holds a whopping 10 ounces of your finest whiskey and features a copper chain with a permanently-attached cork stopper, guaranteeing an air-tight seal. A wonderful addition to your barware collection, this Green Mountain Flask is 100% hand built out of pure, solid copper with lead-free solder by American workers, just like the massive copper pots used by distillers for purifying liquids. Packaged in an exclusive black velvet bag, this special flask is one family heirloom that promises to only get better with age.
Named after the famous Green Mountains in Vermont, Jacob Bromwell -- and Taylor Street Favors -- invite you to enjoy the distinctive flavor of your favorite beverage with this bigger and bolder Green Mountain Flask.
Because these are made to order engraving will add 2-3 weeks to the order.
Poured Information About Your Great American Flask:
- A Jacob Bromwell® product is an investment for life. Copper is sky-high on the commodities market today, and there are up to five red-blooded American workers involved in the creation of this copper masterpiece. Every step in our unique manufacturing process is still done by hand. It's a passion our company is unwilling to give up.
- A Jacob Bromwell® original design. Bromwell is the original manufacturer of these quality copper flasks! Other companies may imitate the original Bromwell design. None are made as well, and none have the history to back them up.
- Holds 10 fluid ounces. Holds 10 ounces of liquid (that's about 7 shots of bourbon, whiskey, tequila and other favorite liquors)!
- A little bit different from our other flasks. Unlike our Great American Flask, this flask features a pure copper chain with a permanently-attached cork stopper, and holds a whopping 10 ounces of your finest liquor.
- Made of pure, solid copper and features our proprietary hot-tinned interior. Considered to be a long lost art, hot-tinning is a manufacturing process pioneered by Jacob Bromwell® nearly 200 years ago. As a highly-skilled, labor-intensive process, we take sheets of tin and apply it through a process of heating directly to the copper. Hot-tinning makes each piece unique and historically-correct to the original design, and ensures your product is food and beverage safe.
- 100% authentic and true to the original. Each piece is soldered with lead-free solder - not welded - for added authenticity.
- It makes a great desk accessory item. In addition to its functionality, this prized possession also makes a great desk accessory item.
- Copper will never rust. Copper is resistant to corrosion and will never rust. If left untreated, the copper finish will naturally oxidize and age beautifully. You can polish it up to restore its shiny finish, or let it earn a beautiful patina.
- Consider getting an optional wood stopper adapter. We are pleased to offer two different wood stopper adapters - a leather strap and a copper chain - which connects the top of the wood stopper to the body of the flask.
- Product care: Hand wash only. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Dimensions and weight: 1.5 x 5.5 x 4 (inches), 1.35 (pounds).
- Minor cosmetic imperfections may occur. Small imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.
- This product is guaranteed for life. Your purchase is backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
- It's proudly made in America. Buy American and save jobs.
- Gift Box Included.
Jacob Bromwell® proudly stands behind the quality of workmanship, craftsmanship, and materials in every product we ship. Our Lifetime Guarantee covers every item for the lifetime of the product, failure of workmanship and craftsmanship, failure of materials, and production defects. Simply put, our guarantee ensures that every item you purchase from Jacob Bromwell® meets your high standards—or you can return it to us for an exchange or complete refund.
- Calculated at Checkout
When Will My Order Arrive?
For all personalized items, including stock items ordered with personalized tags, the production time is shown on the individual product detail pages under "THIS ITEM WILL BE READY TO SHIP IN *". Please remember, the production/processing time listed does not including the transit time once shipped.
If an order is placed after 3:30 PM Pacific Time, it will be considered placed the next business day. For example, if you place an order on Monday at 8:15 PM - it is considered an order from Tuesday. All orders placed after 3:30 PM Friday or on the weekend will be considered to have been placed on the following Monday.