Geometric Acrylic Wedding Cake Topper with Gold, Silver or Copper Etched Names
- Topper is 6″ wide and 5.5″ tall; with stake 7″ tall
- This topper is laser cut from 1/8″ thick clear, cast acrylic and is shown on an 8″ top tier cake
- Crafted from sturdy and lightweight acrylic, this topper weighs only 2-3 ounces and will sit perfectly atop a cake without sinking
- This topper comes with 2 2″ stakes cut from the same acrylic.
- After etching, we add gold acrylic paint [24K gold metallic] for a bit of sparkle and visual interest.
- We will email a proof for review and approval prior to engraving.
We add gold acrylic paint after etching to create your acrylic wedding cake topper. The geometric shape adds a contemporary feel to your wedding cake, engagement party, anniversary or bridal shower. It also makes a wonderful keepsake, and because it is acrylic, can be cleaned and reused at anniversaries.
We make our wedding cake toppers to order in our Paso Robles, CA shop – in the heart of central California wine country. We take pride in our work and strive to provide unique designs coupled with meticulous attention to detail using the highest quality materials. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase – and will send a proof for you to review prior to production.
Processing Time: 3-5 business days. This product ships from Paso Robles, CA. Delivery times will vary depending on your proximity to Paso Robles, CA. Standard Ground shipping delivery is 3-5 business days from date order ships.
Taylor Street Favors
|Dimensions||12 × 11 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Order Sub Total||Shipping Cost|
|up to $50.00||$10|
|up to $100.00||$15|
|up to $150.00||$20|
|up to $199.00||$25|
|above $199.00||FREE SHIPPING**|
|Economy Ground: 5-7 Business Days + Processing Time.
**FREE: 5-7 business days + Processing TimeExpress rates are calculated in the cart.
|Rates listed apply to orders shipping within the 48 contiguous United States only.|
|NEED RUSH PROCESSING? What is a Rush Processing?|